Friday, May 29, 2009

We live in a black hole, chained to our hopes and locked in our dreams. Spent the last few days thinking and I realised that most of us won't be able to do anything special and extraordinary with our lives. Our next 30 years would just be spent slaving away at some mundane and hectic desk bound job. I see no freedom and enjoyment of life. I know myself well enough and I know that it would be something I would detest. I want to live, to have fun, to do crazy things, to shop, to fall down alot and never get up, to laugh and to never, never ever be a slave to what I hate. I want to remain like this forever. These are the best days of my life so far and I hope that they will always be. The spirit of jing4 ye4 le4 ye4 seems so unreal and improbable doesn't it?

No comments: